Return and Exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 14 days from shipping from our warehouse, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from manijewellers.com. Remember, if your item was shipped for free within Canada the original cost of shipping your order to you will be deducted from your total refund. Return packages and shipments are the resonsibility of the shipper. manijewellers.com assumes no liability or cost associated with the return of a shipment. A return merchandise authorization number can be requested by clicking HERE, please see our notes below regarding Special Orders. All purchases, accessories, serial numbered security tags (if provided), and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. ANY SIGNS OF WEAR OR REMOVAL OF PARTS, WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN.
If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact manijewellers.com within 24 hours of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number online click HERE, please fill all fields on the contact form and include the reason for your return/exchange request. Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. RMA numbers are valid for ten days.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
- We suggest that you send your item(s) via insured, traceable means, such as UPS. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If an order is shipping within Canada, the initial shipment fee incurred by manijewellers.com to ship the merchandise will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Select items sold on manijewellers.com may be considered a "Special Order" and subject to a limited return policy. A "Special Order" may be items that we do not have in our warehouse, items that we do not have on our website which are special ordered from our distributor, or items that are purchased in a specific size, all orders that have a sale price equal or greater than $2000, the return of these items/orders will have a restocking fee of 8% or final sale policies unless otherwise agreed by the manijewellers.com staff via phone or e-mail.
Contact a member of our customer service team by:
- Calling us at (416)368-3267
- emailing us [email protected]