RESERVOIR HYDROSPHERE BLUE HOLE
Inspired by the pressure gauges of the first divers, Hydrosphere changes diving watch conventions with a single needle on the dial for a radical reading of the time.
This exquisite timepieces features RESERVOIR's 3 proprietary complications:
-Retrograde minutes, jumping hour and power reserve
– 45mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin finish
– Blue dial, Super-LumiNova white index, magnifier on the jumping-hour window
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Patented manufacture movement consisting of a proprietary 124 component module built onto an ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Unidirectional, ceramic rotating bezel with double scale for reading the time at different diving depths before and after the retrograde minute hand’s return
– Helium Escape Valve
– Screw down caseback, screw down crown, 250m depth rating
– 316L stainless steel strap screwed onto the body, brushed finishing with a bladed folding clasp and an extension system
– the timepiece is presented in a waterproof case with additional blue rubber strap and includes the tool to change the strap.
Now in stock.