THE NEW STANDARD
Oris’s professional diver’s watch, the AquisPro Date, is the latest watch to be equipped with Oris’s in-house Calibre 400 movement. Boasting elevated levels of anti-magnetism, superior accuracy compared to a chronometer, a five-day power reserve and a 10-year guarantee, Calibre 400 is the new standard in Swiss Made automatic mechanical movements.
- MATERIALMulti-piece titanium case, black plated, minutes scale top ring
- SIZE49.50 mm, 1.948 inches
- TOP GLASSSapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- CASE BACKTitanium, black plated, screwed, special printings/markings
- OPERATING DEVICESStainless steel screw-in security crown, black DLC plated
- WATER RESISTANCE100 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH26 mm
- NUMBER: Oris 400
- FUNCTIONS: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- WINDING: Automatic winding
- POWER-RESERVE: 120 hrs
- VIBRATIONS: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
- JEWELS: 21
- MATERIAL: Black dial printed wave structure
- LUMINOUS MATERIAL: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9 Grade A
- MATERIAL: Black rubber strap, titanium folding clasp black plated with extension
Purchase your ORIS from Canada's #1 Authorized ORIS Dealer (as ranked by the company in volume).
We ship WORLWIDE using only FEDEX INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY.